Monday, February 18, 2008
Trial Run
Today I had a doctor's appointment. Mama, Aunt Connie, and Cara met me before my appointment because they wanted to make a "trial run." We went to the hospital, found visitor parking (Aunt Connie entered through the emergency parking exit and got in trouble with security), went into the hospital, and took the elevator to The Birthplace on the fourth floor. Now they know exactly where to go when the baby arrives. After "touring" the hospital, we browsed around Babies-R-Us, then had lunch. My doctor's appointment was at 2:30 p.m. They all waited with me in the waiting room, but only Mama came back and met my doctor. I had gained 1.8 pounds. Normally I'm not that specific about how much weight I've gained, but 1.8 is so close to 2 that it feels like cheating to say that I had only gained a pound. That is 16.8 total. My next visit is in two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment