Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Coming Soon . . .

Yesterday's visit to the doctor was shocking. I had dilated 2 centimeters and was 60% effaced. The baby is turned head down. After giving me all this information, the doctor suggested that he induce labor on April 3. I was hoping he would suggest inducing since there is a long drive from our house to the hospital. Neither of us want the baby being delivered on the side of the road. But I didn't expect him to do it so soon. When he added that April 3 is next Thursday, my brain shutdown. I literally sat there and said, "Uh, uh, uh, I know there are questions I need to ask, but I can't think what they are." So, if the baby doesn't surprise us and come early, he will be born next Thursday. I feel like I have a lot of things to do between now and Thursday.

No comments: