Friday, July 18, 2008

An Update

I've been trying this morning to take a picture of Ben with his tongue stuck out. He seems to have discovered his tongue this week and likes to stick it out. However, everytime I grab the camera, he becomes interested in looking at the camera and his tongue goes back in his mouth. I haven't taken any other pictures this week. It's been a pleasant but uneventful week. Yesterday, Ben spent part of the afternoon with Mrs. Janice (she goes to our church) while I got my hair cut. In the evening, John watched Ben while I went to Me-N-Mommie, a children's clothes consignment sale that is put on twice a year in Grenada. I got Ben some really cute fall and winter clothes. I bought sizes 6-9 months and 9-12 months. John doesn't believe that Ben will actually be wearing the 9-12 month clothes in the next year. He doesn't think it's possible that he can grow that much in just nine months. I think he's going to be surprised at how much Ben grows and changes during that time.

I'll keep trying to take a picture and post it soon. Cara chastised me for not posting any new pictures lately.

No comments: