Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!


I know it's a few days early, but Ben and I will be out of town through Christmas. Here are a few pics. The Schillings sent a present for Ben home with John from church this morning. We didn't get to go because of Ben's cough. He's much better, but I'm trying to keep him at home as much as possible so that he will be well for Christmas. I let Ben open the present while we were eating lunch. He had lots of fun with the paper in the bag.



Ben learned yesterday that when we're playing on the floor in his bedroom, he can roll under the bed and peak out under the bed skirt.



I took this picture last week, but never posted it. I thought he looked so big just sitting there playing with his toys.

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

He is so cute in all of these. See you soon.