We're back. And we had a lot of fun. Instead of spending ages tonight uploading pictures and writing about our trip, I'm just going to post a few pics and will keep updating throughout the week.
This is John in a chair at the beach on the first morning. Although the water was beautiful, we ended up not spending much time at the beach. There was a red flag every day so we couldn't go in the water. Pretty much everybody stayed by one of the pools. We hung out at the "activity" pool. There will be pictures of John playing volleyball later in the week. I wasn't as active as John, but we did both participate in the kayak races. I won my race, but mainly because Allison from Dallas got hung in the volleyball net and was stuck there longer than I was stuck on the fountain. We probably looked like an "I Love Lucy" episode. 
You wouldn't know from this pic that we actually saw men out bleaching the sidewalks early in the morning. I walked to supper barefoot one night because my heels were uncomfortable. I promise I washed my feet before I put them under the white sheets and comforter. This is one of the few pictures of me. John isn't very good at remembering to take pictures.
1 comment:
Scary animal and nasty feet.
Post a Comment