Here's a quick Ben story:
Sunday morning while I was sitting in Sunday School, I saw Ben and Mrs. Janice pass outside our Sunday School room. She told us after class that Ben picked up her church bulletin, said "church," walked out of the nursery (the door was open), went into the sanctuary to the pew we normally sit on, took out the hymnal and said, "sing." We take him in the sanctuary for the first half of the service, but then carry him back to the nursery during the sermon. He loves the singing, but doesn't have much patience with being quiet during the prayers. Yesterday, during the Prayer of Intercession (which was very long), he burped, then announced it "burp", yelled out "God" (copying the preacher), then started chanting, "sing, sing, sing." Of course, all this time I'm trying to get him to be quiet. I finally gave up and took him to the nursery. Even after all of that, the prayer was still going when I came back in from the nursery.
No comments:
Post a Comment