Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tiger, Zebra, and a Train, Oh My

Ben and I went to the zoo today. Since it's small, I didn't put him in his stroller. That was good when he wanted to walk around and look but not as much fun when he got tired and wanted to be carried. He is still adjusting to not taking a morning nap and starts getting cranky as it nears lunch time.

I know Ben isn't smiling (and my smile looks totally fake), but he really did enjoy riding on the train. We were the only two people on the train that trip around zoo and after we got back to the "station" the driver let us sit up front on the engine.

Stairs must be climbed.

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

Now why isn't Ben dressed as an Enginer. Glad to see you in the photo.