Friday, February 26, 2010

In the Corvette

This evening all of Ben's friends (Cat, Ernie, Clifford, etc) took rides on Ben's red Corvette convertible. He was very frustrated that he couldn't ride in it himself. I suggested that when Daddy got home he could ask to sit in his Corvette. Ben was very excited about this idea. When John got home, Ben was distracted because we were fixing supper but soon remembered to ask, "Sit in Corvette?" John was happy to comply. Since Ben spends most of his time with me, and surprisingly I spend more time in the kitchen than the garage, sometimes Ben's more excited about baking than cars.

Ben checking everything out. He really wanted to push some buttons. (Notice that he's holding his red Corvette.)



John showed him how to blow the horn. I'm sure the neighbors appreciated that. Ben thought it was great, though.

This video clip is for Mary Varner who asked (a long time ago and we never videoed it for her) to hear Uncle John's Corvette.

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

Ben looks so confused in the video. The Elders are all about the corvettes this month.