Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Play-Doh: Take 1

Ben got Play-doh for Christmas from Jim and Fran. I put it away after Christmas to save for a time that we needed something new. After weeks of cold, it was time. I moved his table and chairs to the kitchen to make clean up easier. He had a great time. He rolled, pinched, and arranged it for an hour. At 11 I needed to start cleaning up so that I could fix lunch. I bribed him with Capt'n Crunch Crunch Berries to put it away without fussing.

Notice all the cool Play-doh accessories. Before I took it out of the can I specifically told him this was not something to eat. I was a little concerned that he might try to eat it since last week's cut-out cookie dough was edible.

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

I am sure he won't be the first kid to poop play doh.