Yesterday Ben, Mollie, and I made our first road trip together. I had my six-week doctor's visit. Ben and Mollie stayed with Nana and Grandaddy while I went to the doctor. This was Mollie's first visit to their house. Both Mollie and Ben slept in the car on the way there and on the way home. I didn't realize Ben was asleep for a long time because he was wearing his sunshades. I thought he was just quietly looking out the window. I don't know what I was thinking since Ben is seldom quiet. I intended to take pictures of them in the car and at Nana and Grandaddy's house. I had my camera in my purse, but I forgot to use it. Mollie is pictured above doing another first -- swinging. Ben REALLY wanted to push her in the swing. I can only imagine how high he could have made the swing go.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Firsts
Yesterday Ben, Mollie, and I made our first road trip together. I had my six-week doctor's visit. Ben and Mollie stayed with Nana and Grandaddy while I went to the doctor. This was Mollie's first visit to their house. Both Mollie and Ben slept in the car on the way there and on the way home. I didn't realize Ben was asleep for a long time because he was wearing his sunshades. I thought he was just quietly looking out the window. I don't know what I was thinking since Ben is seldom quiet. I intended to take pictures of them in the car and at Nana and Grandaddy's house. I had my camera in my purse, but I forgot to use it. Mollie is pictured above doing another first -- swinging. Ben REALLY wanted to push her in the swing. I can only imagine how high he could have made the swing go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow Mollie is getting big. I recognize that dress.
Post a Comment