Saturday, November 6, 2010

Zoo Trip

Ben and I went on a church trip to the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans today. Mollie stayed home with Mama and MawMaw Wilma. John went hunting.

We went on two big buses. We watched Toy Story 3. That is the saddest movie. Hopefully nobody noticed that I cried. I had my sunglasses on.

There were lots of small animals to touch. This is some type of rodent.

Climbing with friends at the petting zoo.

The goats climbed, too.

A group from First Pres watching the sea lions swim by. We all had matching shirts.

Ben was so excited when a sea lion would pass.

The two brown lumps right at Ben's eye level are rhinos.

We fed the ducks and turtles. I didn't get a picture of Ben's favorite animal, though. I didn't realize he was so excited about the raccoons until he told everyone who asked that they were his favorite.

No comments: