Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Pictures

The Wednesday before Thanksgiving, we met Fran, MV, and Janey at Olan Mills for our yearly cousin picture. Below is a link to the picture we finally chose. As usual, it isn't perfect. Mollie has her blanket. Janey looks a little scared, but everyone is looking at the camera and no one is crying.

Cousin Pic with MV and Janey

I had hoped to get a picture of Ben and Mollie together, but Mollie was done by the time we got a cousin picture. We made a couple of attempts but the pictures were terrible. Here is a really cute one of Mollie by herself, though.

Mollie pic from Cousin Pictures

After I had mentally recovered from the cousin pictures, I scheduled another session for Ben and Mollie. It took a while, but the photographer got several cute pictures of them together.

Ben and Mollie

Ben

Ben and Mollie

1 comment: