Monday, September 9, 2013

Last Week

Here are a few pics from last week that I haven't posted yet.

Ben built his own Jellystone out of blocks.  It was very detailed with campsites, swimming pool, a bear cave for Yogi, a snack stand, and a map.

On Friday we went to Zoo Tots where we learned about the differences between birds and insects.  Ben and Mollie are painting bug bodies made from egg cartons.



 Their completed bugs.

 Touching a Madagascar coachroach.


Mollie spent most of naptime a couple of days last week building forts on her bed.

While I was helping Ben get dressed for church yesterday, Mollie ran into the bathroom and told me that she had cleaned up after breakfast and wanted me to come look. She was very proud of what a good helper she had been. I went into the kitchen and discovered that all the dishes were off the table, but they weren't in the sink or on the counter.  I asked Mollie what she did with the plates and she said, "Threw them away."  We often use paper plates, but these weren't disposable.  They were our real dishes.  I of course praised Mollie for helping, then fished the plates and utensils out of the garbage can.

No comments: