Friday, February 21, 2014

Four Months

 Annie turned four months old on Monday.  We celebrated by feeding her cereal for the first time.  On Wednesday she had her four-month well child appointment.  I took my camera but forgot to take pictures.  She weighs 14 lbs 8 oz.  She is 24 3/4 inches.



 Mollie has become really interested in doing school and is finally beginning to learn her letters.  First I had to convince her that they were letters and not numbers, though.

 Ben had his first baseball practice on Tuesday.  This year he plays with all six year olds.  It's called tee ball, but they are using a pitching machine.  They get three pitches with the pitching machine.  If they miss all three pitches then they have two attempts to hit off the tee.  If they miss all five, they are out.  They can also be thrown out this year.

 Ben ready to field a ball.  He is the one in green on the right.

Zoomed in.

Mollie enjoyed climbing to the top of the bleachers and eating snacks.  Ben had practice again tonight.  We dropped him off at the field with John and then Mollie, Annie, and I grocery shopped.  Mollie cried all the way to the store because she "wanted to watch the team" (imagine a very whiny crying voice).

Annie and I at practice.  It was in the 70s Tuesday night.

After practice we stopped at Sonic and got slushes with the gift cards MawMaw and PawPaw sent them for Valentine's Day.

No comments: