My camera was full of random pictures and videos. Most of the videos were made by Ben racing his cars on the coffee table. There were very few pictures of Ben but lots of Mollie Grace and Annie.
Listening to her MP3 player inside her hideout.
Mollie posing in her "getting married" dress.
Ben was proud of this truck he built.
Mollie created this robot costume.
"There she is."
Ben played his second flag football game on Saturday. They tied 8-8. Since no one can possibly kick a field goal, they go for the extra 2 points every time. We played Ben's baseball coach's team.
She told her class that Columbus went to the wrong place and then she shook her maraca and sang her history song: In 1492, Columbus made the first of four trips to the Caribbean on three Spanish ships, the Nina, the Pinta, the Santa Maria. She did a great job. She used a loud voice and didn't seem the least nervous about speaking in front of her class. I wish I had videoed it but I discovered when I turned on my camera that the battery was nearly dead.
First sister bath. Mollie was so excited.
Peek-aboo in the dirty laundry.
There's Annie!
And now with a dirty sock.
No comments:
Post a Comment