This whole week has pretty much been about Mollie's dance recital. Tech Rehearsal Monday night, Dress Rehearsal Tuesday night, and finally the recital Thursday night. We were happy to stay home all day Wednesday.
Annie likes to sit on the counter while I'm putting on my makeup. Last night she found Mollie's pink lipstick for the recital and helped herself.
Sparkly hair and a ballet bun for the recital.
Mollie wanted me to take pictures of her in different poses before each routine. This is her tap costume.
With CC friends Elin and Ada.
Ballet costume. Same leotard different skirt and accessories.
With her church friend Anya.
Mrs. Lynn asked us not to take pictures during the performance so that people behind us could watch the performance without cameras blocking their view. The people behind us left early so I took a few pictures near the end. Mollie is on the left end. This is their Jesus Loves Me ballet routine.
Waving at the audience during the Grand Finale. Mollie is in the middle of her group.
With her beautiful flowers that Nana and Grandaddy brought. I forgot to take a picture with Nana and Grandaddy. The kids were in a hurry to get to the ice cream party!
Mollie was excited to add her dance costume to her dress up box. She had it back on this morning and was aplying plenty of pink lipstick.
I didn't video the actual recital but below is a video of both her dances from the dress rehearsal.
No comments:
Post a Comment