Our movers arrived about 8:30 a.m. on Memorial Day. We had originally planned to take Ben, Mollie Grace, and Annie to stay with Nana and Grandaddy on Sunday. However, we discovered that Sam was out of town until Monday evening and Ben hadn't told him goodbye. We decided that the kids could stay with us until Tuesday morning rather than make Ben leave without seeing Sam a final time.
Ben, Mollie, and Annie played in the backyard and I sat on the porch watching them while the movers quickly began packing up our house. We had four movers working on our house. I think they had packed more by noon than I could have done in a week.
Annie sat in a mud puddle.
On Sunday we gave both Ben and Mollie Grace Kindle Fires. We thought they may need something extra to entertain them for the next couple of weeks while all our things were in transition. Ben is videoing himself going down the slide.
Supper. Everything from the kitchen is packed up in the boxes behind Annie.
Our bedroom.
Girls' room.
Ben's room.
Our closet.
No comments:
Post a Comment