On Saturday the girls and I made "cloud dough" by mixing flour and baby oil. It was messy but they enjoyed playing with it.
Sunday was our anniversary. We celebrated Saturday night. John grilled steaks, Mollie Grace and I made twice baked potatoes and veggie kabobs, and Ben baked a two-layer chocolate cake. He baked and decorated it by himself. All I did was pour the mixture into the pans.
I haven't mentioned soccer much, but it's still going on through February. They practice twice a week in the middle school gym. For the past two weeks they've practiced barefoot with really hard balls. The purpose is to make them kick with the right part of their feet. It hurts if they kick with their toes.
Telling one of Aesop's Fables for CC presentation Tuesday.
Setting up for his presentation. He made props.
Art project.
Science experiment.
Ben is nearest the ball in the bright yellow shoes. They won this week 5-0. They've lost a couple of games, but they are pretty good. They are learning a lot and Ben loves it.
Just an idea of what the field looks like. To score, you hit the big red square with the ball. That is the only time play stops.
Ben recorded Annie singing Jesus Loves Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment