Mollie Grace made a Lego Duplo birthday cake.
Saturday I finally put together Annie's new chest of drawers. Annie and Sally were my helpers.
I got worried about putting the drawers together when I saw this in the directions.
Annie's big girl room completed. New bed, chest of drawers, and wall decor. The curtains were from Mollie Grace's room in Petal.
Every time I download pics from my camera, I find loads of pictures and videos from Ben's Legends Speedway.
Two CC classes learning about being mineralogists
Annie was proud of this tall block tower that she built by herself.
Notice that Ben is in the air. He said he was stopping the ball.
The two in the yellow are Ben and Juan. When they play together as forwards, they make an awesome team.
Rosie reading a book in her tent.
Decided to get out the china and goblets for Sunday lunch.
Mollie Grace drank a gallon of water because she enjoyed drinking from the fancy goblet.
No comments:
Post a Comment