Thursday, May 12, 2016

Last Week

I uploaded these pictures from my camera last week but never posted them.  The first couple are of the girls at home the weekend Ben and John were in Talladega.

 That weekend I switched out the winter and summer clothes in Annie's closet.  The girls spent the rest of the weekend playing in the empty storage boxes.

 I was looking for Hal before bedtime and found him in Mollie Grace's doll tent.

 These are things Ben got at the race.

 He had dirt on his leg that he got while down on the track.  Before his shower, he asked me how he could keep the dirt from washing off.  I suggested that we rub it onto a paper towel and save the paper towel.

 Ben took this picture of us doing Mollie Grace's reading lesson.

 The new Zambezi River Hippo Camp area at the zoo opened last weekend.  We checked it out last Wednesday.


 Crocodiles are a new exhibit.

 Huge new home for the hippos.

 The wolves are Ben's favorite animal at the zoo and they were right by the fence.

 We've never seen the brown bears this close before.  A zoo keeper was throwing food into the water and they were swimming right by the window.



 I always love the sea lions.

 This is Payton the male polar bear and he was acting so weird.  He would walk up to the edge of the water and then walk backwards swinging his head and growling about ten steps.  And then back forward.  Over and over and over.



Mollie Grace's feet got tired.

No comments: