Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Busy, Busy


 Who do you think dressed Annie after church on Sunday?

 Mollie Grace lost a tooth during church on Sunday morning.  During a prayer I glanced over at her (I know my eyes should have been shut) and noticed a tooth laying on her hymnal.  She didn't even realize it fell out.


 Like Ben, Mollie Grace didn't want the tooth fairy to take her tooth so John wrote a letter to the tooth fairy.  The tooth fairy left Mollie Grace $1 and her tooth.

 MawMaw, Emalee, and Rylee visited us for a few days.  We went to the zoo on Monday.



 Panda tree.

 Swimming at the Y on Tuesday afternoon.  I think someone jumped before I said "go."

 Take 2.

 Mollie Grace decided to play soccer this fall instead of take dance.  After her coach called to schedule practice she got really nervous about trying something new and cried (and cried and cried).  We went to Academy and bought pink socks, shoes, and a ball.  After that she was more excited.

 Ben had his first practice tonight as well.

 It was HOT at practice but Mollie Grace did great.  She listened to her coach, didn't complain about the heat, and learned how to trap the ball.  I was very proud of her.

Ben may learn Spanish by immersion while playing soccer this fall.  His coach and six out of 10 players are Hispanic.  Ben is in green with the ball.

No comments: