Tuesday, September 27, 2016

MK & Epcot Day 3

We spent Saturday morning at Magic Kingdom, had at the Beast's castle, and then rode the monorail to Epcot.

 My camera lens fogged up so these pics in front of the castle are cloudy.  They are doing work on the castle so there is a big crane at the top.


 We got to meet Tiana and Rapunzel.



 At Epcot Ben and I rode the intense version of Mission Space.  No one else was willing to do the intense version.



 Fran, the little girls, and I rode the Frozen ride.  This was Maelstrom the last time we went to Disney and there as no line.  Thankfully we had a Fastpass because there was a 130 minute standy by wait for this ride.  Annie said, "I do not like this Fastpass.  There was a snow monster."   The boys and MV rode Test Track.

 Snack time.


 The Seas with Nemo.  After the ride, there is an aquarium with various fish, dolphins, and sharks.  I didn't know this even existed but it was cool.

No comments: