Friday, February 3, 2017

The Rest of January

So I put my camera in my purse a couple of weeks ago and didn't take it out.  The one day that I looked for it in my purse, I couldn't find it.  It was there, though.

 Annie continues to build.  Usually they are dog houses.

 She is actually in there.

For the first 6 weeks of 2017, we study great artists in CC. This is my class working on their Gainsborough-like landscape.

A borrowed this shot of Mollie Grace's class from Facebook.

 During the last six weeks of CC in the spring, we study the orchestra.  We took the opportunity to attend the Memphis Symphony Orchestra's Young People's Concert last Friday.  It was so good.  They made it funny and interesting and we learned a lot about different musical periods and famous composers.  Afterwards Anne told me she needed to potty but didn't ask during the performance because she didn't want to miss the music.  (I borrowed this pictures from the Memphis Symphony Facebook page.  This was the day I wanted my camera and couldn't find it.)

The teenagers on either side time-traveled through the "silver door."  They returned with different composers (the man in the middle).  It's was like Bill and Ted's Excellent Orchestra Adventure.

Mollie Grace took this picture of the face she made with rocks.

No comments: