Annie and Piper
There is no picture, but Sunday was Annie's first day in big church. She graduated out of the nursery when she turned 4. She went to Sunday, came into the sanctuary for worship, and then went to Wee Church during the sermon.
All of our recent activity may have caught up with Annie yesterday afternoon. When it was time to pick up Ben from school, I picked her up out of bed asleep, carried her to the car, buckled her in, we drove to school, got Ben, drove home, carried her inside and laid her on the couch and she continued to sleep through all of this.
I think we should just remain this Dress Up Month. Today was American History dress up day at school. Both Mollie Grace and Annie chose to be Kirsten Larson. She is the American Girl prairie doll.
This is my class of 4 and 5 year olds -- Neil Armstrong, Maria Tallchief (the first Native American prima ballerina), Sacagawea, a cowgirl, Martha Washington, Elizabeth I, Kirsten Larson, and Leif Erickson.
Telling the class about Kirsten's journey to America from Sweden. She would have told the class about everything else that happened to Kirsten if I hadn't shut down her presentation. There is a time limit.
Mollie Grace's class.
CC mom pic. Only a few mom's dressed up for American History day. Most wore their CC mom t-shirt.
This is the crew taking pictures of the moms.









No comments:
Post a Comment