Monday, April 2, 2018

Last Week

Last week was a busy week but I don't have a lot of pictures.  CC and a soccer game on Tuesday, gymnastics and soccer practice on Wednesday, Memory Master testing and the State Parade on Thursday.  Ben was out of school on Friday but we didn't do anything exciting. 

 For presentation, they had to recite a Bible verse or poem.  Annie chose a verse we've been learning from Sunday School.  Ezekial 11:19-20.  We learned it as a song.  She closed her eyes and sang:  "I will give them one heart.  I will put a new spirit within them; I will remove . . . their heart of stone and I will give them a heart of flesh . . . They will be my people, and I will be their God." 

 Writing "Annie" on tickets.  We learned about odds.  They had to put each of their tickets in a bag to see what prize they won.


 Mollie Grace's class


 On Thursday, I helped test some of the older kids at CC for Memory Master at our house.  Annie, Paisley, and Mollie Grace played upstairs while various kids tested downstairs.

 Being silly at a store Friday.


No comments: