Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Les Miserables!

At the beginning on the year I read Les Miserables.  It took me six months.  In March I saw that the Broadway musical was coming to Memphis in the fall.  I've been excited about going for months.  A CC mom got us awesome inexpensive tickets with group rates and a educator's discount.

A quick selfie at the crosswalk as we hurried from supper at the Majestic to the Orpheum down the street.  We were seated with only five minutes to spare.

We had tickets on the floor.  I've always sat in the balcony at the Orpheum. 

 My friend Anna and her family.

After the play (at 10:30 p.m.) we took a minute to get a better group pic.  These are the ladies I had supper with but our whole group was 18 people total.


I discovered this morning that we were in the program -- Classical Conversations Southaven.

No comments: