Whoops! February is more than half over and I haven't posted even one pic. There were 100s of pics on my phone but they are mainly CC and random pics from around the house. I think these pics are from the last week of January.
Annie slept in the tent in her room.
Annie's presentation on The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind.
Wood prints.
With her school friends Emmeline and Arlie.
Somehow Ben had never heard about how I worked on the student newspaper at Nicholls. I had to get out my bound copies of The Nicholls Worth. He was fascinated.
This article really cracked him up.
While MG had horse riding lessons one Friday, Annie and I hung out in the car. She practiced her reading. She reads three letter words with short vowel sounds easily.
Mollie Grace taught Annie how to make sock birds.
No comments:
Post a Comment