Thursday, March 7, 2019

March

March has started off busy.  Ben had a soccer tournament last weekend. It was freezing Saturday and pouring rain Sunday morning.  Thankfully all Sunday games were canceled.  Monday night he came down with the stomach virus and missed school Tuesday.  That means the girls and I missed CC as well.  Thankfully he was better by Wednesday because his class went on their big field trip to Jackson to visit the Capitol.  Today his class is doing an Oregon Trail project.  It was planned for Friday but there is a 100% chance of thunderstorms for Friday.  Next week is spring break!

 I got these pics from another mom.  I was too cold to take pictures.



 Saturday morning the girls and John stayed home while Ben and I went to soccer. 

 I found Annie asleep like this when I went to get her dressed to go to Ben's afternoon soccer game.

 Annie built a big eye wagon for her big eye stuffed animals.

 Ben's class got on the bus to go to Jackson at 5:45 a.m. yesterday.

 Half of the 5th grade at the Governor's mansion.

 I think this is the Senate.

 The bus arriving back at school about 6:15 p.m.  Ben said they had a really fun day but the bus ride was very long and boring.

 Annie put this puzzle together this morning.


 Ben's teachers have posted several pictures from their Oregon trail adventure today.  They began their journey around the school about 9 a.m.  I think they were supposed to end with a picnic lunch at 11:30 a.m. 

They have lunch in their wagons (including my crockpot with 8 foil wrapped hotdogs inside.  I secured the lid good with rubber bands).

No comments: