Memorial Day and Labor Day we always camp at Roosevelt State Park. Saturday as we were driving to the camp to get our trailer, John asked me what time check in was. I searched for the confirmation e-mail to see. No confirmation e-mail. Did I delete it? I always keep those e-mails for reference so I began to worry. Did I make the reservation? I called Roosevelt State Park. No reservation for Rena Elder. AND no openings for the weekend. Everyone was upset. The kids were crying. For the next hour I googled and called parks looking for an open site. We found one at Okitibbee Creek Park near Meridian.
There was no awesome water slide like Roosevelt but there was a beach lake.
And swings.
And a fire to roast hot dogs and marshmallows.
Annie had a lot of fun with this Melissa and Doug re-usable sticker book.
Annie wanted to set a new hairstyle fashion.
Monday night we had been home about two hours when Mollie Grace threw up. Minutes later, Ben threw up. Mollie Grace threw up a couple of more times that night. Ben threw up hourly for nearly 24 hours and then relapsed and threw up again Wednesday night. As I was cleaning the living room rug where Ben threw up, I heard Annie gagging in her bed. After I stripped her bed, I made a pallet for her in the bathroom. I could not handle cleaning up any more vomit. So this is where we slept with Annie throwing up hourly until 4 a.m. Then she woke up about 9 magically well. However, she had to miss the first day of pony camp and was very sad.
Since Annie felt fine all day Thursday, she was able to go to PeeWee Pony Camp Friday and Saturday.
Brushing Ranger.
Airplane arms on JuJu. (Annie is in the middle with the white helmet.)
Playing Around the World. Obviously it's very silly to be on her pony backwards.
Mollie Grace was a helper.
Playing Simon Says on Birdie Saturday.
Trotting.
No comments:
Post a Comment