Tuesday we met the Mayfields at the Children's Museum to play in the spray park and playground.
On Tuesday I told Brooke I wasn't thinking about school until August 1. The very next morning Annie pulled out her new Kindergarten workbook ready to "do school."
Wednesday night Ben had his final soccer game for the summer series. The team they were playing only had 4 players show up. It's supposed to be 5 v 5. The other Predator team was short a player so we sent one player to them and they played 4 v 4 with no subs. Ben, Ryan, Anthony, and Aiden played amazing together beating Memphis FC 15-5. I was so excited watching them play and texting John that I forgot to take any pics. I doubt Annie and Mollie Grace know who won the game. This is what they did.
Mollie Grace and Miller on Trav and Birdie.
There were just four girls doing the horse show prep -- Olivia, Miller, Mollie Grace and Delaney.
Olivia and Mollie Grace.
There were some little girls there as well for beginner camp that got rained out last week. Mollie Grace is helping her clean a horse's hoof.









No comments:
Post a Comment