Entering Alabama on Sunday. Ignore my cracked windshield. I'm sure Alabama requires inspection stickers and I will have to have that replaced.
Mollie Grace and I explored the RV park while taking Marcie for a walk.
The RV park sits on the bank of the Tennessee River.
Our trailer does not have the cool river view but we can't be picky. It was super hard to find a trailer spot in the Huntsville area. (Our trailer is on the other side of my car.)
On Monday we visited a Madison CC group. Annie told about herself during presentation.
Working on her science experiment. We did the exact same science experiment two days in a row.
October is Spirit Month at our CC and we dress up every week. Week 1 was Wacky Day. They chose their own outfits.
The girls are carrying crickets for presentation.
And I took part in the fun too.
Ben wouldn't stop taking out picture so I had to take the phone from him.
Anna's (our director) husband, Nathan, is a pharmacist and he gave flu shots before school.
Cricket presentation.
Science.
Playing "flu shot clinic" during lunch!
Tuesday night Ben ran in a cross country meet.
He ran the 2k. It's been so hot that the 2 mile was making him feel sick all evening.
Wednesday morning was horse riding lessons with Caroline and Luke.
Cooling off!
And then we drove back to Huntsville to look at houses. They did their school work in the car.
Friday we had a handyman come and repair a few things around our house getting it ready to sell.
And finally Saturday! Annie had soccer. Her team is red. Praying before the game starts.
Annie is #3 with the ball. Her team lost 1-4 but last year she was on a team that didn't score all season so this is an improvement.
While the girls and I were at Annie's soccer game, Ben and John were in Paragould, AR for a soccer tournament. Ben's team won both games Saturday!






No comments:
Post a Comment