Thursday, May 21, 2020

Shelter at Home Week 4

Annie built this cardboard box dog and took it out to potty when I took Marcie out for several days.


 She also wrote and illustrated several books about the adventures of Ribbit Ribbit.  She is reading the first book to Mollie Grace.


 Doing her schoolwork dressed as one of the characters from Ribbit Ribbit: the fairy frog princess.

Her dance class got to meet via Zoom for a lesson.

 I felt like I needed to document how cheap gas currently is.

 On Saturday afternoon we started putting together the swing set that we ordered for the kids.  It was a two person job and I didn't take any other pictures.  By 7 p.m. we were 99% done and the last two bolts would not tighten.  After reading some reviews, I went to Home Depot Sunday afternoon and bought two bolts 1/2 inch longer to complete the project.

No comments: