Sunday the girls were playing in the pool and I was sitting outside watching them. The neighbors goats came wandering down to our yard. We laughed watching them jump around on the rocks. Then, one of the small goats ran towards the girls in the pool and jumped in! The girls and I helped it out of the pool and it ran back to the rocks with the other goats.
Since Mollie Grace can't do pony camp this year, she's doing a lesson every Monday for the month of June.
Annie wrote a story about Sam and his new sister Alice. I was amazed at the words that she spelled correctly. I asked Annie how she knew how to spell them and she replied, "I asked Alexa."
Friday we went to Southaven for the first time in months to visit our friends. The Dalombas were visiting from Atlanta. We had Harry Potter book club for book 2 at the Ruckers.
Ben spent the night with Ethan while the girls and I stayed with the Ruckers.
Friday night we had a CC mom night at Anna Price's house.
No comments:
Post a Comment