Sunday, June 30, 2024

The Rest of the Week

On Wednesday Ben and Mollie Grace got rear ended on the way home from youth group.  It was a hit and run.  It was raining and I was tracking them on Life 360 and they weren't moving.  I called Ben and he told me about the accident and that he had already called John who was at the gym.  According to John, the conversation began, "I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just got rear ended." John was there in five minutes.  We decided not to call the police since the damage is easily repairable and we won't be turning it in on our insurance.

Thursday was MG's birthday.  Some of her classmates already had plans to meet and play board games so we picked up a cake from Publix to share with them.  

John spent Thursday and Friday in Birmingham at the Alabama Truck Driving Championship.  We went down and watched for a few hours on Friday but didn't take any pictures.

Saturday we had a CC family picnic with a waterslide at Corrie's house.














 

No comments: