Sunday after I dropped MG off at Twin Lakes my car gave me a weird message. Monday I took it to the Buick dealership in Pearl, then drove Annie to Twin Lakes in Nana's vehicle. Nana and I had catfish at Primos Monday night for supper. Tuesday my car was still in the shop so I borrowed Nana's car again and drove to Starkville to see T'Mara. Her husband passed away while we were at Topsail and I was not able to attend the funeral. Wednesday morning I got my car back and headed home. Friday, John, Ben and I returned to Jackson, spent the night with the Elders and picked up the girls from Twin Lakes on Saturday. The girls were surprised because they did not expect John to be with me. We arrived home in time to attend the Kirkham's neighborhood 5th of July party.






























No comments:
Post a Comment