MawMaw said she is going to Denise's house tomorrow and will look at the blog. This picture is just for her. Ben is laying on his "MawMaw Wilma blanket." It is much prettier than Zac's "MawMaw Wilma blanket." She made this quilt for Ben for Christmas last year. She said that we were to use it and that I was to make sure it was Ben's favorite blanket. I keep it in our rocking chair in the nursery and we cover up with it every night while Ben eats and while we rock.
2 comments:
MawMaw Wilma loved the Pictures of Ben, especially the one you put up just for her of him on the blanket she made for him.
Be sure and make a birthday picture of him on his birthday every month for the 1st year! It's amazing how much he will grow each month!
Denise
Hi. He is so cute! Love the updates. I didn't see Cade for 2 weeks and this weekend he was looking at everyone and turning his head toward sound and movement. Please call anytime you need a babysitter ---date night? Love, Janice and Brant
Post a Comment