Thursday, May 1, 2008

Big Day

Today Ben is four weeks old. We had a busy day. First, we had lunch with Marcee, Mitzi, and Isaiah. Isaiah was born the same day as Ben. It was nice to get out of the house and visit with friends. Then we went to Wal-Mart. This was Ben's first trip to Wal-Mart. I actually took the picture as we were leaving Wal-Mart. When we first arrived, I couldn't figure out how to attach his seat to the cart. I ended up stopping a lady in the store who had a baby in an infant seat and asked her how it worked. Luckily, it was only their second trip to Wal-Mart and she didn't think I was crazy. If anyone saw me taking Ben's picture in the parking lot, they probably did think I was crazy. However, I promised MawMaw I would post a new picture of Ben today so I had to take a picture of him doing something.

No comments: