Thursday, April 10, 2008
Visiting Ben
Aunt Connie, Cara, MawMaw, and PawPaw came Wednesday to visit Ben. Aunt Connie and Cara were at the hospital when he was born. This was the first time MawMaw and PawPaw saw Ben. They brought him a Bible with his name engraved on it. Mama went home with them when they left today. She and Daddy had driven to Jackson together last Thursday. Daddy went back to their house in her truck Friday and Mama rode home with us Saturday. We were so thankful to have Mama here for that time. She helped us become more comfortable taking care of Ben. In the hospital, she showed us how to feed him and change his diaper. At home, she taught us how to bathe him. She has also been getting up with him at night and letting us sleep. That has allowed me to get plenty of rest and recover quickly. Tonight I begin night duty. She says he sleeps pretty well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats!
I love this pic of Ben with his Great Grandparents. I can just see the love they have for him.
He is a handsome young man!
Bring him to Louisiana as soon as you can. I want to help spoil him.
Love Ya'll!
Denise Grissom
Post a Comment