Saturday, September 13, 2008

A Week

Ben and I are finally at home for a weekend. We've been on the road for the past three weeks -- to my parents, to John's parents, back to my parents. We actually ate lunch with the Elders three Sundays in a row. They may experience Ben withdrawals tomorrow. I told Mama that we had visited them in June, July, August, and September. Don't even think about seeing us in October. We would see them again around Thanksgiving.

I haven't taken any pictures this week. Ben is cutting his two front bottom teeth. I don't think they are quite in far enough to get much of a picture. He was fussy on Monday, but I'm not sure if that was from his teeth or just tired from being in the car so many hours Saturday and Sunday.

Yesterday, I gave him some banana baby food for the first time thinking it would be a special treat for eating his green beans. He seemed to think bananas were worse than green beans. He grunted and clamped his mouth shut when I tried to put another spoonful in his mouth. I may try giving him another bite this afternoon.

Saturday was Will and Danielle's wedding. I packed my camera, but forgot to check whether my battery was charged. I took two pictures and then it died. Here are the two pictures -- Daddy and Ben and Zac and Ben. The third picture is from our weekend at the Elders. If you read Fran's blog, you've already seen it. She took this pic.



1 comment:

Mel said...

Have you tasted the baby food? Some of it is downright yucky, even if you like the real versions. :-)