Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After


Today Ben and I have been trying out as many of our Christmas gifts as possible. I wore my new boots to lunch, am currently wearing new pajamas from Will and Danielle, have washed my hands with Bath and Body Works soap from my stocking, lit the candle from Zac, and snacked on Hershey's Kisses. I read Ben books from Zac, he's watched two new DVDs on his new DVD player for the car (our DVD decided to quit working today so I hooked the car DVD player to our TV) while riding his rocking horse. Here is a pic of him on his rocking horse after right after I got it put together.

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

Moma loved this picture so much she got me to put it as her background. Looks like he loves his horse.