Ben managed to get a few of the Puffs in his mouth by himself yesterday. It wasn't pretty, but it worked. He also ate Mandarin oranges, a green bean, and mashed potatoes. He loved the oranges. The green bean caused a face reminiscent of the early green bean pictures. After one, he refused to open his mouth for any more. I don't think he initially liked the texture of mashed potatoes. He had to close his eyes to swallow the first time, but seemed to like them after he got used to it. I'll try to take some pictures today.
This post really should be called "Adventures in Peeing," that's been the real issue this week. Ben's woken up in a wet bed every day this week. He's rolling over onto his stomach to sleep and his diaper is leaking out the top. A friend recommended that I buy Huggies Overnite diapers. I'm headed to Wal-Mart after his nap to buy them.
No comments:
Post a Comment