It's impossible to top the last video I posted. This one is pretty boring, but I realized that most of you haven't seen Ben since he started self-feeding. Here is a clip of him eating Cheerios. They don't always make it into his mouth, but he doesn't seem to notice. There were still a few Cheerios on his tray when I thought he was finished. As I went to lift him out of the high chair, he started grabbing fistfuls of cereal with both hands. He wasn't leaving any behind.
1 comment:
Rena,
I don't know why I didn't realize that you had a blog when you commented on my Gustav blog post. How did I miss out on all of these months of your adorable baby????? I feel like an idiot!
Congratulations...even though it's a bit late....
Also, that's so cool that you've been following me. I never know who actually reads it, and when I saw your comment that day, I was very excited!
--Aimée
Post a Comment