Friday, February 27, 2009

Sleep Buddy


Since we got back Sunday, Ben has been waking up a couple of times during the night. He's cutting several teeth so I think this has a lot to do with it. If I go in his room and pick him up, he's fine. Since I don't want to do this repeatedly through the night, I thought having a "buddy" with him might help. I went through his toys and found this lion, which is small and has no parts that he could choke on. I put it in the bed with him during naps and at bedtime last night. He slept through the night. This is how I found him this morning. I'm not sure if the lion helped him sleep, but he seems to like it anyway. This also follows Aunt Connie's suggestion that introducing a comfort item at home to bring along on trips might help him sleep better when we travel.

No comments: