Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cats, Cats Everywhere


We took Ben to the Memphis Zoo today for his birthday. We had a great time. He saw cats of every shape size and color. Some of them swam, others swang from trees. Ben called every animal a cat. His favorite cats were the polar bear and panda bear because they were in glass enclosures and they both came right up in front of him. He laughed and laughed when that happened. I took lots of pictures of the back of Ben's head while he looked at animals and a few pictures of the animals themselves. I'll post a slideshow of the rest of our zoo pics.

Ben napped on the way to Memphis, but did not sleep a minute on the ride home. Here are a couple of pictures from the ride home.


Once we got home, I thought he would nap, but no. Here is picture of him playing in the yard this afternoon. He finally crashed about 7:30 p.m.

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

He looks so big in these pictures.