
Nana came to visit today to prepare for next week when they will be keeping Ben while we go to Mexico. We went to the park after lunch where the big excitement was still walking up and down the steps.
Ben's going to have to quit wearing the hat while we're strolling in the neighborhood. We've lost it three times. The first time John came in after work and said, "Did you know Ben's hat is laying in the road up the street?" Of course, I didn't. He hadn't stopped to pick it up because there was a car behind him. Another time, I noticed about halfway through our walk that Ben was no longer wearing his hat and we had to backtrack three blocks before we found it. Today, we had two hat problems. First, as we're walking down the road, I hear Ben talking, "hat, hat, hat." I didn't think much about it but after a few minutes, I lean forward to look at him and his hat has blown foward and is completely covering his face. Later as we're walking towards home, I see a lady in a Buick coming towards us. I think to myself, "That's odd. We just passed that lady." Then I notice she's holding Ben's hat out the window.
1 comment:
Lucas has one that has a velcro strap on it. You may want to try one like it.
Post a Comment