
I took this picture a couple of days ago and hadn't posted it. Ben climbs up so that he can move the mouse around and punch buttons. When I looked at the computer later, I found a picture of him from the blog opened multiple times. Once he opened a web page 17 times before I could get it stopped.

This afternoon we went to the park. Last week we went to the park by the library. It is very, very nice but all the equipment is for bigger kids. Today we tried out the park by the Y. I was glad to find that it did have a play area for the smaller kids. Ben and I were the only ones there so he could climb and run around without me having to worry about him getting trampled.

It made me kind of nervous to let him climb up by himself, but he knew exactly where he was going -- to the slide. I had meet him at the slide because he couldn't figure out how to go from standing to the sitting position needed to slide.

In the late afternoon, we went for a ride down the street in Ben's wagon. I took this picture of Ben in front of our new house for our former neighbor who asked me specifically to take this picture and send it to him.
2 comments:
That park looks very fun.
Love the park! And it's so great that you and Ben can visit it while other kids are in school - it'll be his private playground!
By the way, again, I absolutely love your blog - it's so great to get to keep up with you even tho you're so far away!
Post a Comment