Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wall Art

Last night Ben created this bit of artwork on the wall by the desk. He was so pleased with his "drawing" that I felt bad getting onto him. I had to tell him, "No, we don't draw on the wall," though. The crayon marks and only a minimal amount of paint came right off with the help of a Magic Eraser.

4 comments:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

RENA! Oh my Gosh. Before you know it he will be cuting his hair.

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

Oh I bet he is drawing the lion that he saw on the wall at the zoo.

Mel said...

Be careful. He might be one of those literal children who thinks you meant just that wall. :)

Christie Poole said...

Too Cute! I know the feeling.... Had experience with colors and markers on walls and doors last yr. I made him use the Mr Clean magic eraser to clean it himself. My first experience with this was when Cade used a permanent marker on the coffee table and his rocker couple yrs ago. Funny now, Not so much then!