
Today Ben had fun playing with glue. I cut out a bunch of letters and pictures (mainly cars since I cut up an old
Car and Driver) and he glued them to a piece of paper.

Wal-Mart has their school supplies on sale right now. I think I should have bought more than two bottles of 30 cent glue. Ben likes big puddles of glue. He doesn't quite get the concept of glueing. After he would glue a letter or picture to the paper, he would put a big blob of glue on top of it. Then we would stick the next letter or picture right on top.

The finished product, which Ben wanted to hang on the refrigerator. It took heavy magnets to keep it up since there are many layers of paper and lots and lots of glue.
1 comment:
Rene, What a wonderful idea. You will be suprised at how much he is learning by doing this. Love the finished project. Good going gal. You are a great mom. The baby is really growing. So very cute.
Post a Comment