I could see the sun shining on the swingset through the living room windows this morning. Ben NEEDED to go outside and play. I was so set on keeping Mollie well for Christmas that I have not taken them outside to play in ages. According to the weather channel it was 57 degrees, sunny, with light and variable winds. I bundled Mollie up against the cold. It turns out that 57 degrees, sunny, with light and variable winds is HOT.
Mollie got to get out of the stroller and swing.
Ben promoted to the big boy swing.
I didn't push him very high because he looks like he could fall out any minute.
Mollie ate green beans for the first time today. She was way less dramatic about it than Ben. She gobbled them up and then yelled at me when the bowl was empty.Ben had a potty milestone yesterday. He made his first trip out of the house in underwear and did a great job. He wanted to wear his underwear to Wal-Mart. I was hesitant but agreed. I put an extra pair of pants in my bag and we headed out. I took him to the Wal-Mart restroom halfway through our grocery shopping and didn't give him his usual cup of juice in the cart. He made it home dry and clean. I guess church is the next big hurdle. I think we'll try a Wednesday night first. We aren't having Wednesday night church this week so that will give us one more week to practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment