
Look at my new toy. John calls it a dork bike with its white wall tires and fenders, but I LOVE it. I've been looking at these cruisers at Wal-Mart for months. I ordered this one from Wal-Mart.com because it was slightly smaller than the ones they have in the stores (24" compared to 26").

I also ordered a seat for Mollie. We went on a family bike ride down our street this evening. Mollie had a great time riding with me. She would turn around and look at me and laugh. She tried to push my hand off the handlebars so that she could steer.

This picture is blurry, but you can see Mollie's "Wee Ride" from the side. It attaches by a bar connected below the handle bars and the seat.

This is a silly picture of Ben from after our bike ride. His hair was sticking straight up after pulling off his stocking cap.
No comments:
Post a Comment